New Year in the Riviera of Flowers and in Cote d’Azur
Day 1: 30/12
Arrival in the afternoon, we suggest to reach Dolceacqua, where in a Renaissance location, you can walk under the shade of the picturesque ruins of Castello dei Doria, (Doria Castle) continuing along the small streets of the city center.
Accomodation in hotel, dinner and evening at your disposal. Overnight stay.
Day 2: 31/12
For your first excursion in the Riviera, we offer the visit of Bordighera, historical town of the Riviera that has as attractions the Villa della Regina Margherita (Queen Margaret’s villa) and Villa Pompeo Mariani with its atelier, one of the most biggest in the world. Free lunch. In the afternoon transfert towards the Giardini Hanbury (Hanbury Gardens), in the location La Mortola: an esotic paradise of 18 hecters, created in 1867 by Sir Thomas Hanbury, who acclimated species from all over the world, as a result of his many trips. At the end all ready to greet the new year with a Last Eve Dinner with a festive menu and live music. At the stroke of midnight chins up to see the fireworks that will light up the sky of the City of Flowers and music. Overnight stay.
Day 3: 01/01
To celebrate the first day of the new year, we suggest the visit of the famous Principality of Monaco, where in the hotspot area called”La Rocca”, offers the possibilty to see many attractions like the Cathedral of Saint Nicolas, the Prince’s Palace from which at lunchtime you can see the famous Change of the Guard, the Oceanographic Musuem and the characteristic Place du Casino. At the end of the visit, return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: 02/01
In the morning visit of the historical center of San Remo, named the “Pigna”, characterized by narrow streets called “caruggi” in San Remo dialect. At the summit there’s the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Costa (Madonna of the Coast), from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view. At the end departure towards the location of origin.
Our offer includes:
- 3 nights in 4 star hotel in San Remo
- Accomodation in double room
- Half board treatment
- A new year dinner with festive menu, beverages included (¼ of wine, ½ water and glass of sparkling wine)
- Musical accompaniment for the New Year Eve dinner
- Half a Day Guide service for for the first day
- All Day Guide Service for the second day
- All Day Guide Service for the third day
- Half Day Guide Service for the fourth day
- Entrance at Villa Pompeo Mariani
- Entrance at the Botanic Hanbury Gardens
- Free entrance at the gaming halls of the Casinò of San Remo with the Liberty Card
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip and what is not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners should be considered according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu offered by the chef. Beverages and consumations à la carte must be paid on the place.
- The visits suggested in the program must be intended as free, therefore without accompaignment.