Food and Wine in the Langhe Region
Arrival and check-in at the chosen hotel in the heart of the Langhe. Free afternoon, then return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: Discovering the Langhe
After breakfast, transfer to Alba, the capital of Langhe and the city of a hundred towers. In our visit to the city center you will see its thousand year old history with numerous towers and romantic-gothic monuments. We will continue onto La Morra, a few kilometres from Alba to taste the authentic local wine and food. In the afternoon, we will visit the Serralunga fortress, an impressive and evocative medieval structure. At the end of our visit, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Monferrato: Between history and traditions
In the morning, transfer to Asti, the main city of Monferrato. After visiting the city’s churches, towers and medieval buildings as well as the Baptistery of San Pietro, you will have lunch in a local restaurant to taste the traditional Monferrato cuisine. The afternoon continues with a visit to a local winery with wine tasting. After your visit, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Double room accommodation in one of our hotels
- Half board
- Entrance to the various attractions listed in the program
- Full day guide service for the second day
- Half day guide service for the third day
- Travel agency fees
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the places previously indicated and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be selected according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.