Food and Wine in the French Riviera
Afternoon arrival with check-in at the chosen hotel. Dinner at the hotel restaurant and free evening.
2nd Day: Between the past and the present
In the morning we have planned a visit to Nice. Start by jumping into the past to see how olive oil was once extracted at an old mill, with all of the various phases of production illustrated by an expert. In the months when this mill is used, you can see the actual process. In the adjacent boutique you can buy many products, including special handmade soap. In the afternoon, continue towards the fantastic castle, in a hilly area where you can enjoy a magnificent view. A high quality wine called Bellet is produced inside the castle, conserved on one side in modern temperature-controlled barrels, and on the other side in true Roman-era style. At the end of this visit, you will have the opportunity to taste some of the wines they produce. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Good things to taste!
After breakfast, transfer to the center of Nice to visit the famous Confiserie Florian, awarded with the “Golden Cup of French Good Taste”, where you will have the opportunity to see how fruit and flowers are made into jams.
At the end of the visit, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Double room accommodation in one of our hotels
- Half board
- Entrance to the various attractions listed in the program
- Full day guide service for the second day
- Half day guide service for the third day
- Travel Agency Fees
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the places previously indicated and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be selected according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the sevices of a guide unless otherwise specified.