Easter in San Remo
This year come and spend Easter in San Remo: its mild climate, its palms and our excursions will give you an unforgettable holiday weekend.
Day 1: Friday
Arrival at your hotel expected in the afternoon. In the evening, dinner at the hotel, and after dinner we suggest you try your luck at the gaming halls of the Municipal Casinò. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2 : Saturday
In the morning transfer to Dolceacqua, pearl of the Nervia Valley: a medieval town, enhanced by an ancient bridge and by the ruins of the Doria Castle. Here amongst the artisan’s handicraft shops you can attend a tasting of the local wines and typical products in a local Cellar. In the afternoon transfer to San Remo and take a guided tour through its historical center named the “Pigna”, characterized by narrow streets called “caruggi” in the local San Remo dialect. At its summit you’ll find the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Costa (Madonna of the Coast), from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Easter Sunday
In the morning transfer to the Municipality of Monaco and guided tour in the vibrant area of Rocca which offers the possibility to see many attractions such as the Cathedral of St. Nicolas, the Prince’s Palace (where at lunchtime you can see the famous Changing of the Guard), the Oceanographic Museum and the characteristic Place du Casino. At the end of the visit return to the hotel where you can enjoy Easter lunch in tranquil, elegant surroundings.
Afternoon free, dinner in the evening and overnight stay.
Day 4: Easter Monday
After breakfast departure for the location of origin.
Our offer includes:
- Three overnight stays in double room in San Remo
- Half board plan
- Tastings of wines and typical products at Dolceacqua
- Full Day Guide Service to visit San Remo and Dolceacqua
- Half Day Guide Service to visit Monaco
- Travel Agency Fees
- Entrance at the Municipal Casinò with some free chips
- Easter Sunday lunch
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip, transfers to the locations mentioned in the program and anything that is not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinner must be selected according to the menu of the day or the tasting menù offered by the chef. Beverages and dishes from the à la carte menu must be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in the program are intended to be decided on freely, and are without the services of a guide, unless otherwise specified.
- Lunch on Monday
- Extra guide services