Art and Faith Walks
1st Day: A Magnificent View of Cervo
Afternoon arrival, and firstly a visit to the magnificent Parish of St. John the Baptist, in a splendid medieval location with a lovely view. Inside the church, you can visit the picturesque Baroque creations of architect Giò Batta Marvaldi di Candeasco. At the end of your visit, return to your chosen hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: The history of Friars and Artists
In the morning, transfer to Taggia to visit the splendid San Domenico Convent, which houses the Santa Maria della Misericordia Church, Sala Capitolare Chapel, and several prayer areas. The complex is enriched by paintings by Brera, Parmigianino and Canavesio.
Continue onto the Madonna Miracolosa Church, the destination for numerous pilgrimages and also a location that provides inspiration for serenity, contemplation and reflection.
At the end of your visit, lunch break in a local restaurant where you will have the opportunity to taste the most delicious dishes made in this area.
For your afternoon, we propose a visit to the Sanctuary, where the Madonna di Lampedusa a Castellaro is venerated. You will take a beautiful panoramic walk leading you to the church entrance.
At the end of your visit, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: The Magic of San Remo
In the morning we suggest visiting the narrow streets (“carruggi”) of the “Pigna”, the historic part of San Remo. You can enjoy the beautiful view from the Madonna della Costa Sanctuary at the top of the town. At the end of your visit, return home.
Possible trip extension: The Cathedrals of Provence
We suggest visiting the historic Notre Dame de Laghet Cathedral, situated in the heart of Provence. It will dazzle you with its beauty and setting, completely immersed in nature.
Our offer includes:
- Reservation in chosen hotel.
- Double room accommodation.
- Half board.
- Entrance to the various planned attractions in the program.
- Lunch in a local restaurant on the second day.
- Half day guide services for the first and third days.
- Full day guide services for the second day.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the places indicated above and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid separately on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.